Ihre Leidenschaft verdient eine außergewöhnliche Yacht!
Elegance, perfection at sea, luxury paired with easy handling – the Jeanneau Yachts 65 fully meets these requirements!
Like the previous models from the Jeanneau Yachts series, the new Jeanneau 65 was designed by Philippe Briand. Like the other models, the interior is by Andrew Winch. Never change a winning team!
The deck layout has been made even clearer and more subtle than on the previous models and is very modular. You can choose between a sporty, open rear and a comfortable lounge with an integrated outdoor kitchen.
Opt for a free cockpit or for a large fixed bimini top that can be opened electrically. Or for a mainsheet that attaches at the very back of the boom or a bracket in front of the companionway on which the mainsheet is attached. This bracket is also integrated into the spray hood.
There are also several options for the rig:
Standard furling mainsail, classic mast with canoe boom, classic mast with furling boom or a carbon rig.
Self-tacking jib (standard) or 110% genoa, 2nd forestay and of course there is also a code 0!
Interior layout of the Jeanneau Yachts 65
An owner’s cabin in the stern and one in the bow, or 2 cabins in the stern and/or 2 cabins in the bow: the Jeanneau 65 offers something for everyone! Of course there is also a skipper cabin with toilet/shower
You want to charter a Jeanneau Sailing Yacht?
We have all Jeanneau and Sun Odyssey yachts in our charter offer! Just send us an email with your wishes!
Jeanneau Yachts 65
- lenght over all: 20,20 m
- lenght over all with bowsprit: 20,45 m
- hull lenght: 19,55 m
- lenght waterline: 18,00 m
- hull beam: 5,40 m
- displacement: 31.000 kg
- draft standard: 2,95 m
- shallow draft: 2,20 m
- dieseltank: 825 l
- watertank: 1000 l
- cabins: 2 / 3 /4 /5 / 6
- Mainsail furling (Standard): 90 m²
- Mainsail full battend: 109 m²
- selftacking jib (Standard): 80 m²
- Genua 110%: 102 m²
- asymetric Spinnaker (Optional): 300 m²
- Code 0 (optional): 155 m²
- engine: Volvo D4-180/175 PS/132 kW
- Generator (Standard): Onan 7 KW
- Generator (Optional): Onan 17,5 KW
- CE categorie : A 12 B 13 C 18 D20
- Architekt/Designer: Philippe Briand / Andrew Winch / Jeanneau Design